Dedicado en su integridad a Frida Landa (my wife) con todo el corazón. Este blog está cerrado, disculpe las molestias :)

lunes, agosto 06, 2007

Y si un camión de diez toneladas nos mata...



Take me out tonight Where theres music and theres people And theyre young and alive Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I havent got one Anymore

Take me out tonight Because I want to see people and i Want to see life Driving in your car Oh, please dont drop me home Because its not my home, its their Home, and Im welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight Take me anywhere, I dont care I dont care, I dont care And in the darkened underpass I thought oh god, my chance has come at last (but then a strange fear gripped me and i Just couldnt ask)

Take me out tonight Oh, take me anywhere, I dont care I dont care, I dont care Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I havent got one, da ... Oh, I havent got one

And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Oh, there is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out There is a light and it never goes out

**********

Ella es Zoe Woodbury-High y canta una canción de The Smiths que se llama There is a light that never goes out y lo hicieron (el video) Rachel Dengiz y David Meiklejohn. Agradezco su visita.(de usted) Vuelva pronto!

No hay comentarios.: