Dedicado en su integridad a Frida Landa (my wife) con todo el corazón. Este blog está cerrado, disculpe las molestias :)

sábado, agosto 11, 2007

Para quien intenta ayudar a alguien en desgracia...


Alcoholic
By Starsailor

Don't you know you've got your Daddy's eyes Daddy was an alcoholic But your mother kept it all inside Threw it all away I was looking for another you And I found another one I was looking for another you But when I looked round you were gone Stay by my side And the pipe dream is yours now Stay by my side And the singer won't get in our way Don't you know you've got your Daddy's eyes Daddy was an alcoholic But your mother kept it all inside Threw it all away I was looking for another you And I found another one I was looking for another you When I looked round you were gone Stay by my side And the pipe dream is yours now Stay by my side And the cynics won't get in our way Don't you know you've got your Daddy's eyes Daddy was an alcoholic But your mother kept it all inside Threw it all away I was looking for another chance To see your blue-eyed problem

***

Video editado por supernovahush con la canción de Starsailor y extractos de las películas de Harry Potter.

No hay comentarios.: