Dedicado en su integridad a Frida Landa (my wife) con todo el corazón. Este blog está cerrado, disculpe las molestias :)

martes, diciembre 30, 2008

Raymonde - No One Can Hold A Candle To You

Morrissey canta esta en un concierto y pregunta quién la cantaba en los odiosos 80s. Al parecer nadie tenía Google:
Say farewell to your fairweathered friends And not a second too soon To leave a life among ruins Well there was nothing left but to Cut ourselves loose These fascists and philistines Of violence and fashion These modern day philistines They stand on your hands They stand on my hands Any day now we'll perish These are nervous times

No one can hold a candle to you When it comes down to virtue and truth No one can hold a candle to you And I dim next to you

No one can hold a candle to you When it comes down to old-fashioned virtue Kingdom mine Open your eyes Make up your mind Am I Einstein? Or am I Frankenstein You said blow them away To kingdom come Or will the kingdom be one?

No one can hold a candle to you When it comes down to virtue and truth No one, no one can hold a candle to you And I dim next to you

Hi-ro-shima Yes yes yes!

No hay comentarios.: